27 March 2018

Wow..2 years??

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've posted on here. Boy does time fly. 2 years ago, I was driving from Illinois to Indiana a few times a week to check on my mom who had had a stroke. Shortly after my last post (2 years ago), she had a 2nd stroke that was a massive stroke and the rest is history (and a blur).

My mom passed on 9.27.16 and that has forever changed my life. I never fully understood how people that had lost mothers really felt..until it happened to me. Let me tell you, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Its truly...devastating. period. Losing mommie felt like someone took my heart and squeezed all the life out of it. It's a sting, that I didn't think would ever stop hurting...the sting is still there, it just doesn't hurt as much.

Glad to be back...💖

No comments:

Post a Comment