16 March 2016

Crowdtap mission - Garnier Whole Blends review

Received the Crowdtap Mission for the Garnier Whole Blends and 3 separate types of samples.  
-Coconut oil and coconut butter
-Coconut water and vanilla milk
-Honey Treasures

I've tried all three types and love them all. The shampoo goes on silky smooth, rinses easy and makes my hair feel nice and clean afterwards.  The scents of both the shampoo and conditioner are nice scents, very mild but smell amazing!  The conditioner is love. It goes on smoothly and leaves my hair detangled, moisturized and just heavenly. I will be buying more of this in the future.


She loves them ALL and wants to try each one.  

I want to try them ALL!

We both have used one packet and want to try them ALL.  Love how they make my hair feel. 

All samples received, ready to be shared with friends and family

Coconut oil with coconut butter

Coconut water and vanilla milk

Honey Treasures with Royal jelly in the ingredients

Dana wants to try them all, enticed by the possibility of great smelling shampoo and conditioner and trying a great product

No comments:

Post a Comment