09 September 2014

Latest Sephora purchases (and returns)

I had such high hopes for my sephora purchases of foundation by sephora that looked great in the store, but not so great when I brought it home and wore it for a day. 
My face wasnt "dewy" like they advertised, but more greasy according to my grease-dar. Smh. #returned
And I love makeup forever products and was so excited to try out their new artist eye shadow palettes. The colors are gorgeous, but does not show up as vibrant on the chocolate. I have their aquamatic eye pencils which are perfect. This Artist palette is not.
You barely could see the colors and that's work with a primer used. I could use it wet or with expensive primer, but that then becomes more labor intensive than I need to invest in. So that got returned to.

No comments:

Post a Comment