17 March 2016

Crowdtap Mission - Amope Pedi Perfect wet & dry foot file

I'd been wanting to try the amope pedi perfect wet and dry file for a while, but the cost stopped me. So I was happy to be part of a crowdtap mission to try it for free. Its pretty awesome, rechargeable and made my feet baby bottom smooth. Love my amope!


The Amope foot file is great for getting all the dead skin of your feet quickly and painlessly. It took me about 5 minutes to do both of my feet and now they are baby soft. I have had similar machines in the past but none were as strong as this one. It does have two settings for intensity. I chose the softer one for around my toes and the higher one for around my heels. 


This little gadget is powerful and lightweight which makes it super easy to use. It's also rechargeable so no batteries to deal with and no cords to get in the way. And...It made my feet look and feel AMAZING!!! I am totally a fan of this product and encourage everyone to try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Your feet will thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment