17 April 2014

Loving my new Makeup Forever #15 lipstick

Have I said how much I'm loving Makeup Forever's #15 lipstick? I saw it in the Sephora last month and just had to have it. Of course, they had none in stock and I was totally bummed. 
So I'm a devout MAC girl and have most of their glosses, lipglasses and lipstick.  A new color or collection comes out and I'm first in line... Until I saw this wonderful purple goodness called #15.
It was love at first sight!
I finally found the color in stock during my trip to Vegas and bought that baby with a quickness, lol.  It goes on smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, very moisturizing and best of all... Stays on all day, even with meals.  The price is $20, seven bucks more than Mac, but it's so worth it. 
My final verdict... Bye bye MAC, makeup forever has stolen my heart... As I had back to Sephora for the next shade called  #15....this is so  #1 in my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment